Monday, July 14, 2008

The Registry

I have to admit...Babies R Us has always been a bit intimidating to me. So intimidating in fact, that I would try to avoid it at ALL cost. When it came to buying for baby showers, clicking and shipping or "how much do I need to give you" was the way for me! Needless to say...registering was not something I was looking forward to.

Fortunately for me, I had two wonderful girlfriends (Kerri and Melissa) who took time out of their Saturday mornings (7.12.2008) to go with me. They were absolutely amazing! Walking me up and down each aisle with their advice and motherly expertise. Thanks to these girls...my registering experience at Babies R Us was a pleasant one. I would highly suggest taking someone with you when you go to register!!!

Thanks Kerri + Melissa!!! Finley is going to be one happy lil' bambino!! Love + Hugs!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow - you ventured into Babies R Us and survived. I'm impressed! I am with you as far as always being incredibly intimidated by that place. It's like Costco on steroids - so many choices, so many different things that I don't even know what they are, and all arranged in a haphazard fashion! Good advice on taking a few veteran moms with you. :)